Supporting your colleagues' mental and physical health, has never been so important and can seem an unenviable task.
Not only have wellness programs been shown to increase productivity and support recruitment, they can also help retain existing colleagues, thereby reducing employee turnover and lost productivity.
With so many different factors to account for, such as gender, age, fitness, experience, interests, location to name it can feel a bit daunting.
Over the last few years, it's been great to work with the a number of clients, agreeing how My Life Tonic can support both office based and remote colleagues with their physical and mental health wellness.
For us, it's important to offer yoga classes and on demand videos that are accessible for a broad range of people; that make up / represent the people within any organisation. Yoga isn't for everyone so we offer a variety of classes. Perhaps a more cardiovascular workout is of interest. We'd like to think there's plenty of choice for everyone to find what works for them.
At My Life Tonic, there's plenty of choice, for everyone.
Colleagues within any organisations are able to benefit from-
- Unlimited access to live and on demand classes
- We actively encourage family members to take part
- Opportunity to join any of our live weekly online classes
- Over 500 on demand videos
- Class durations range from 5 -60 minutes
- Classes include HIIT, Tone Up, Yoga classes including vinyasa flow, yin yoga and strength yoga
- Life Tonic videos including the importance of sleep, juicing options, understanding Seasonal Affective Disorder to making your own Kefir or Kombucha
We will support your and your colleagues from our initial conversations through to launching the initiative internally to maximising the impact it has.
Let's chat if you have any questions.